Once again painting your home is one of the best ways to increase it's value!
This is a great and easy to understand article with some basic math:
- Purchased home for $264,900
- Refinished the kitchen cabinets, and installed new stainless-steel appliances and LED lighting.
- Removed the asbestos siding and installed durable, no-paint fiber cement.
- Wrapped the house in rigid insulation
- Sold for $472,000 three years later
Check out this post:
Grant Painting Group does it all!
Interior and exterior painting, staircase and deck re-finishing, cabinet re-finishing...
If you are in the Hamilton, Oakville, Burlington area why not call the BEST!