We at Grant Painting Group realize that every project we work on is a bit different. Whether it is a commercial business or homeowner, I think it is safe to say that we have worked on eveyr type of project one could imagine. And believe me we have learned a lot, not only about the nuts and bolts of painting, but about the business. Here are five important tips that every consumer should take into consideration when selecting a painting contractor for their next project:
1. After you select the companies you want to work with, set up an interview with each of them and ASK QUESTIONS. You will not doubt find that all painting companies were not created equal. Ask what their process is, what type of paint they use, when will they start and more importantly when will they finish, will they clean up after they are done?
2. Ask for references. You should feel comfortable knowing what projects they have worked on, and if they have completed a project similar to yours.
3. Check their references. Don't hesitate to call their references and ask questions. (refer to #1 above for questions)
4. Ask for proof of liability insurance. How important is this? Check this out:
5. Ask for proof of Workmen's Compensation Coverage. the rules have recently changed for the construction industry, here is the link: